• Rapid application development using Agile with no automated checks in place. No continuous integration, testing and deployment process
• Custom .Net control library using Telerik controls.
• Developers validate new builds in dev environment and push to production.
• High leakage of defects at every stage of software engineering.
• Lack of defined process for test documentation, test planning or defects triage.
• Dedicated environment for testing wasn’t available.
• No continuous integration, testing and deployment process
Testing COE team of GTEN Technologies implemented a solution which consisted of
Test Process Consulting Designed and successfully i mplemented a Test Methodology to be used across the client functional and performance testing. These methodologies detail out the approach to be followed for testing a release including identifying testable requirements for functional and performance testing, designing test suites, test execution approach
Domain-Focused Functional Testing Extensive focus given on domain by means of trainings conducted by business analysts. Before test cases are designed, requirements are discussed and analysed within the team for business understanding and end-user focus. Over 70% of all test cases written are focused on domain-specific business processes and user scenarios.
Test Automation Implemented a keyword-driven automation framework for regression test suite using MicroFocus Unified Functional Tester (UFT) to reduce time to market while increasing test coverage. Over 90% of regression tests have been automated.
Performance Testing Provide as-needed Performance Testing using WAPT to detect critical performance bottlenecks.