According to a recent industry survey 51% respondents are working towards adding new capabilities for testing IoT and smart devices. Companies even after making substantial investments in mobile application testing are struggling to meet the growing demands and complexity with multiple device manufacturers, operating system and network speeds.
With 80%+ customers and millennials even more using their smartphones for work, pleasure and shopping. It has become mission critical for enterprises to continuously innovate and launch frictionless experience on all mobile platforms.
GTEN TEST AUTOMATION SOLUTION- GAINS
We provide deep experience in cross-platform testing for mobile applications for both functional and non-functional (Manual & Automated) testing. GTEN’s Mobile Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) constitutes certified testers in commercial & open-source mobile testing tools, our test architects have 15+ years of experience inmobile application testing for various domains such as Banking, Insurance, Travel, Retail.
- Integration with all leading mobile cloud device labs for running multi-platform, network, local and OS tests.
- Integration with Xcode and Android SDK to get logs and debugging information for any application issue leading to faster resolutions.
- Lack of pre-built automated test suites and a team of scripting experts.
- Migration challenges in while modernizing legacy automation scripts.
- Lack of expertise in automating regression tests.
END-TO-END MOBILE TESTING SERVICES
GTEN Technologies can help you navigate through the most difficult digital challenges with our expertise in Test Automation services.
- Mobile Test Advisory Services.
- Mobile Test Tool Feasibility.
- Mobile Test Automation Framework Development.
- Interrupt testing – Voice, SMS, Notifications interrupts.
- Memory leak and consumption validation.
- App performance Validation including CPU, Network usage, page rendering time.
- Installation testing including new install, uninstall and reinstall, upgrade testing.
- Battery and Geo-fence validations.
GTEN’s Mobile Testing CoE provides access to a wide range of testing services, mobile testing tools, and mobile device lab.
- Partnerships with world’s leading mobile testing tools providers for cost-effective tool procurement.
- Dedicated test environments for Platform Certification Testing.
- GAINS platform which provides self-service reporting dashboards with advanced analytics.
- Access to cloud based scalable and secure mobile app testing device lab with 600+ mobile devices across different platforms such as iOS and Android.
- We follow a mind map-based approach for mobile application test planningfor maximum coverage on device specific functionality tests.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE
WHAT WE HAVE DONE
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAY
GTEN successfully put place Quality Assurance activity within Scrum/Kanban organizations. Manual daily functional testings, regression testings rigorously documented and maintained. Their achievements contribute to guarantee high quality deliverable in production for the benefit of end users, development team business owning acceptance testing. GTEN is a reliable partner and knows how to deal with difficult situations, they have a very good understanding of the industry standards and product expectations.
HUGUES LE BARS
GTEN developed an automation framework for our application in a very short span of time using HP QTP on Telerik Controls which are not yet done by anyone else. GTEN’s ability to work in dynamic environment with ever changing functionality and ensuring availability and reliability of automation framework reduced our manual testing efforts by more than 50%.
GTEN worked with us to develop and implement a testing plan for our software. They brought expertise to the project that we sorely needed. Their team worked hard and gave us quality testing and results. In addition, GTEN is very easy to work with – they understood our needs and was very flexible in working with us.